Suffolk Trading Standards import surveillance team seized 700 items at the port due to them posing an electrical shock and fire hazard risks.
Tests on the products found they failed to meet the legal requirements of the Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016.
According to Suffolk Trading Standards, wiring within the products was constructed poorly and was not marked with the manufacturer’s name and address.
A spokesman for the authority said: “The consignment was due to be delivered to a warehouse in Staffordshire.
“The products have been removed from Amazon listings and the goods will be destroyed.”