Ipswich News and Events
Planning your Ipswich trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Ipswich such as events and attractions, to make your Ipswich visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Ipswich, you’ll find everything you need for your Ipswich holiday on Whats On in Ipswich.net. Our What’s On Ipswich guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Ipswich – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Ipswich by checking out our News and Events page.
See what's On in Ipswich. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Ipswich Local News
The ticket office at Ipswich station has been relocated to improve facilities at the station. It can now be found at the front of the station to the left, near the multi-storey car park, and is accessible directly from the station forecourt. Customers do not need to enter the station to access the ticket office…. Ipswich News…
Our White Skoda Octavia is the latest offering from Eastern Angles and tells the story of a family’s struggle with everyday life. Money is tight and married father of two teenagers, Amjad is trying his best to make ends meet by working all hours as a taxi cab driver. His wife, Rabia dreams of more,Continue Reading›› Ipswich News…
A brand-new musical has opened at the New Wolsey Theatre, Never Lost at Home by the talented Peter Rowe, tells the story of Ipswich Town Football Club through the 1980-81 season and their journey to their UEFA Cup win. The tale is told through the eyes of an obsessive ITFC fan family as they makeContinue Reading›› Ipswich News…
Ipswich Borough Council is bringing The Great Big Green Week to Ipswich next week to help inspire residents to make positive changes to tackle climate change and protect green spaces. Taking place between 18 – 26 September 2021, the climate action campaign known as The Great Big Green Week will see thousands of local eventsContinue Reading›› Ipswich News…
Over 200 cyclists from around the county and beyond, gathered at Trinity Park near Ipswich yesterday (Sunday 5th September) for the inaugural Ride for Helen Suffolk cycle ride organised by Helen Rollason Cancer Charity raising over £7,000. The event offered cyclists the chance to sign up for either 65 or 35 mile routes through some of the beautiful Suffolk countryside. Social distancing measures were put inContinue Reading›› Ipswich News…
1 2 3 … 12 Next »
- Cambridgeshire crime: 'Disturbing' Huntingdon man threatened to kill and rape girlfriendby firstname.lastname@example.org (Mel King) on January 20, 2022 at 1:35 pm
Bahadur told his ex-girlfriend he had a gun and was going to visit her at her place of work
- MASH Cambridge: The independent nightclub that's packed every weekendby email@example.com (Gabrielle Wilde) on January 20, 2022 at 1:28 pm
The new nightclub is proving to be very popular in the city
- Cambridge United head coach Mark Bonner wary of Crewe Alexandra upturn in form ahead of League One clashby firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen Page) on January 20, 2022 at 1:26 pm
Saturday's visitors have won four of their last nine league matches after claiming one win in their opening 17 games
- Cambridge South railway station plans face fresh backlash as second council to object over biodiversity concernsby email@example.com (Hannah Brown) on January 20, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Cambridge City Council plans to object to the Cambridge South application, but still supports the aim of building a new station.
- EasyJet, Jet2, TUI, Ryanair, BA: Travel rules for France, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy, USA and Canadaby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jon Macpherson, Amy Jones) on January 20, 2022 at 11:33 am
Check out the latest travel rules for seven countries
- Great East Run and Swim both Cancelledby Ipswich24 on January 6, 2022 at 11:55 am
The Great Run Company have announced that the Great East Run and Great East Swim will not be staged in the future. The Great East Swim has been staged at Alton Water since 2009 while the Great East Run was launched in 2017, starting and finishing in Ipswich. The decision comes after the cancellation of the...
- Radio station expands live programmingby Ipswich24 on January 4, 2022 at 12:53 pm
Now in it's 51st year of continual broadcasting, Hospital Radio Ipswich (the county's oldest radio station) are expanding their live programming at the weekends.
- Musicals, Movies & Moonlightby Ipswich24 on December 31, 2021 at 11:12 am
Trianon Music Group (TMG) have been waiting a long time to get back out and perform for their favourite Ipswich audiences. On Saturday 8th January join them for a night at the movies and musicals and more with all the glamour that goes with it at the Ipswich Corn Exchange. The concert will feature familiar...
- Win: Dog Training Bookby Ipswich24 on December 20, 2021 at 2:32 pm
The Essential Guide to Dog Training by Lisa Tenzin-Dolma is one of Perfect-Pets most popular books. Loved for its down to earth and compassionate approach to dog training it is a must have book for any dog owner. This easy to follow guidebook explains how you can train your dog using kind, reward-based methods that...
- Christmas augmented reality animals come to Ipswichby Ipswich24 on December 16, 2021 at 3:57 pm
Ipswich Borough Council has once again teamed up with High Street Safari to run a free augmented reality (AR) trail in Ipswich’s Christchurch Park – just in time for the Christmas holidays. Following the success of the Mexican folk-art inspired Alebrije trail in October, that saw around 2,000 players get involved, the Council were keen...